- 4 Beetroot
- 4 tbspn Greek yoghurt natural
- 50g Feta cheese
- 1 Garlic clove crushed with ½ tspn of table salt
- 1 tbsn chopped Fresh dill
- 2 tbspn Belazu vermouth vinegar
- 4 tbspn Belazu verdemanda extra virgin olive oil
Cook the beetroot until tender, when drained and cool shred on a mandoline.
Add garlic, olive oil, yoghurt, dill, vinegar mix well, season with salt to taste.
Crumble the feta and sprinkle over the mix, garnish with some dill sprigs and a drizzle olive oil.
Serve with toasted sourdough or warmed pitta breads